Friday 9 November 2012

Sticky Kicking Chicken

This recipe was the inspiration to buy the book after being on one of the first TV episodes. Crispy, sticky chicken thighs with a chilli noodle salad. For the first time it seems Jamie Oliver is putting effort into his presentation (however he makes it look like no effort).

As I was only making the meal for 2 people I halved the ingredients, and found it was plenty to eat and incredibly filling. I had processor ready, kettle boiled and was ready to go. This took me 30 minutes to make, however this was only because I couldn't find any boneless chicken thighs, so spent 10 minutes trying to de-bone the chicken (so try to make sure you get skinless and boneless chicken thighs to make the recipe much quicker and easier)

This recipe was so easy to make after I had sorted the chicken, and it's great for a bit of stress relief whle bashing the thighs! The one thing I will add is, if you aren't prepared you wont be making any of these recipes anywhere close to 15 minutes, and don't expect that result the first time, you need to get used to the recipe.

Happy cooking

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment